Earth is calling…Will you answer?
Would you consider a career that pays you to help shape our planet’s future, pays an average salary of nearly $100,000 a year, and often lets you work outdoors in jeans and a t-shirt?
- Geoscientists discover and develop natural resources such as oil, natural gas, minerals, metals, and groundwater.
- Geoscientists advise decision makers on the future of energy and energy policy.
- Geoscientists are central to solving the looming water crisis predicted with population growth.
- They work with other scientists to help preserve and clean up our environment.
- They save lives by figuring out ways to protect people from natural disasters like floods, landslides, volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis.
And here’s more good news: the total number of jobs available for geoscientists is expected to increase by 35% between 2008 and 2018.
Click here to find out more about careers in geoscience…